Saturday, June 11, 2016

END of DAY (Jack & Jill Trilogy Book: 1) by Jewel E. Ann SALE BLITZ!


Hey Loves! 
I just wanted to let you know that END OF DAY, the first book in the Jack & Jill series by Jewel E. Ann is currently FREE on Kobo & iTunes, and only 99 cents on Amazon and B&N! YAAAAY! 

I can't even begin to tell you how much I F'LOVE this series! It is one of my favorite book series of ALL TIME! I desperately wish I could read it again for the first time! But I'll settle for reading it for the third, for and fifth times. ;) 

This series is sexy, suspenseful and just FUN it has some of my favorite characters of all time. Ok OK I'll stop gushing now but do yourselves a favor and get to One-Clicking! :)

P U R C H A S E  L I N K S:

0.99:


Free:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram