Thursday, August 4, 2016

TAPPING THE BILLIONAIRE & BANKING THE BILLIONAIRE (Billionaire Bad Boys 1 & 2) by Max Monroe DOUBLE BOOK REVIEW

BILLIONAIRE BAD BOYS Books 1 & 2
by MAX MONROE

S Y N O P S I S:
Tapping The Billionaire:
Blind dates? Online dating profiles? Been there, done that.

Georgia Cummings has zero luck with dating, and the era of the internet is not her friend.
No matter how fast she runs, how many corners she turns, she can’t find her way out of this weird, alternate universe where men think dick pics are a replacement for small talk and getting to know a girl. One more crotch selfie and she might write men off for good…

But why can’t she stop fantasizing about him?

Kline Brooks is the quintessential billionaire bad boy—dark, styled, short hair, muscles for days, and a panty-dropping smile.
Except—he isn’t.

As his employee, he won’t touch her with a ten foot pole.
But she won’t touch him either.

Too bad their hormones missed the memo.
 

M Y   R E V I E W:
This book... it was SEXY, SILLY, CHARMING, HEARTFELT, SEXY AS HELL, and just plain FUN! One of my favorite things about a book is when I can relate to the characters and feel a connection with them. This book went so far beyond that. Not only did I feel connected to them, but I felt like I was part of the group. I loved being in on their inside jokes. Seriously it was so fun. :)

I had read Tapping Her (Billionaire Bad Boys 1.5) before I had the chance to read Tapping the Billionaire. But it did not take away from the fun and excitement of this book. It was just a really fun introduction into the group for me. (That being said, you should definitely read them in order. ;) 

Georgia "Benny" was such a great heroine. She is smart and dedicated to her job, her friends, and her (albeit, crazy) family. She is brave and so kind hearted and I just wanna be her very best friend. I love how hard and fast she fell for Kline. But know one fell harder and faster then me... ok well maybe Dick Cummings did. ;) HA!

I loved seeing Georgia through Kline's eyes. The two different POV's added so much to their story. This book was about cherishing and being cherished by one another... How that can be the most simple or complicated thing on the planet. 

S Y N O P S I S:
Banking the Billionaire
Uninhibited. Sarcastic. Confident. Beautiful.
With a thriving photography career that allows her to travel all over the world and capture the hottest of men behind her camera lens, Cassie Phillips is the woman who can’t be tamed.

Adrenaline-junkie. Jokester. Billionaire. Hot-as-sin.
At six-foot-five, with muscles for days, and that perfect playful smile, Thatcher Kelly is the kind of man you don’t want to deny.

Wild for wild.
Prank for prank.
The two most unlikely of people may be the only ones to see that some personality traits only run skin deep.

Uncensored. Hilarious. And too damn hot to put into words.
Grab a fan and get ready for one hell of a ride because when the opposite of opposites attract, things are bound to get a little messy.

M Y  R E V I E W:
I loved LOVED Tapping the Billionaire, I didn't think that anything could top it. I fell so hard for the characters, and I just wanted to read more about Kline & Georgia forever! But then, getting to know Thatch & Cassie, oh my gosh, I was hooked by the first chapter. I FUCKING loved them both. 

These two had me laughing out loud constantly. But holy shit I felt this story to my core you guys. It was real and sweet and epic and FUN. 

I want to live in this world that Max Monroe has created. I want to be part of the gang, and the best part is... I totally feel like I am. This is one of the greatest bunch of characters I've ever read about. Its non-stop jokes and ribbing each other, but they have the upmost respect for eachother, they're a family and I love that. 


Nothing makes me happier then knowing that there will be a third book about WES: I can't wait to learn more about this mysterious guy. I have loved what I've already gotten to know about him, and any friend of Thatch, is a friend of mine. ;) I know for a fact that Winnie is going to give him a run for his money. And I can't wait to go along for the ride. :)

If you haven't met these Billionaire Bad Boys check out their whole series... tell them BEX sent you:

And you can catch up with the boys here:
Amazon Author Page: http://bit.ly/MaxMonroe







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram