Tuesday, September 6, 2016

BANKING HER by Max Monroe Book Review


B L U R B:
A secret duo of romance authors team up under the pseudonym Max Monroe to bring you more from their sexy, laugh-out-loud new series. Can you ever get enough Billionaire Bad Boys? 

When one Rulebook closes… 

Thatch and Cassie have finally found their perfect balance of good and sweet, crazy and playful, and most importantly, hot and insatiable. 

But what happens when they’re faced with a surprise neither of them plotted or schemed? 

While Cassie seems to be taking everything in stride, Thatch can’t stop himself from worrying about every little thing revolving around the woman he loves. 

How does a man handle that kind of anxiety? 

Doing the only thing he can to ease his mind without pushing away the woman he loves, Thatch proves that once again, when it comes to him and Cass, you’ll never see what’s coming. 


Another Playbook begins... 

Wes Lancaster has always followed one guideline for play. He never gets involved with anyone working for his professional football team, the New York Mavericks. 

It hasn’t been a hard rule to live by. 

Until Winnie Winslow, the new take-no-sh*t team physician. 

She’s beautiful, intelligent—and has no problem taking control of every situation. 

She pisses him off. She turns him on. 

As tension builds and desire heightens, Wes finds himself wondering how much longer he’ll be able to follow his gameplan.





R E V I E W:
I LOVE MAX MONROE...I love every single one of these characters, I love feeling like I'm part of the coolest group of friends on the planet, in on the inside jokes, laughing with them, and falling... falling... falling SO very head over heels in love with each and every one of them. 


I've laughed with them, cried with them, conspired with them and gone on this amazing journey with them. Lucky Lucky ME! I've loved it every step of the way. Oh My Gosh! Everyone needs to read these books. 

OK OK OK onto my review of BANKING HER... while this book was a perfect, sweet novella, a complete story start to finish, and it maybe, possibly could be read as a Standalone... Don't Do it! Don't cheat yourself out of experiencing all of the awesomeness that is TAPPING THE BILLIONAIRE, TAPPING HER, and BANKING THE BILLIONAIRE

While Banking Her had all of the sassy sexiness and silliness of the other books in the series, it had this intense SWEETNESS factor that... UGH it just absolutely touched my heart. I didn't think it was possible to love Thatcher & Cassie anymore then I already did... WRONG I was so very very wrong. 

This book hit me straight to my heart. I can not WAIT for Wes' book coming up next!!! Yaaaaay! The Countdown is ON!

Read My Interview with Max & Monroe and the whole gang HERE
FOLLOW MAX MONROE:
A secret duo of romance authors team up under the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling pseudonym Max Monroe to bring you sexy, laugh-out-loud reads.
BUY THE SERIES HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram